Artist statement- The meaning of this image is pretty self explanatory. My goal after college is to serve and protect the community around me and that job is being a state trooper. I grew up with many family members in law enforcement and it is something I have a deep passion in. Constantly on the move and doing something new everyday is what is going to keep me going and stay busy. https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/wzfrccjk1xoyxchyzprm3/cop-drawing.ai?rlkey=h2a3beo0gz82ak6qh281dspzk&dl=0 A. Twenty years from now I will be working as a state trooper, serving the people around me and loved ones with a strong purpose. With that being said I will hopefully be married with a family living in the beautiful sunshine state of Florida. With the money I earn from my degree in criminal justice, I will use that to make my wife and possible kids happy with whatever need be. Using my knowledge from the police academy, I will be able to use all my skills to apply to taking in danger...
Comments
Post a Comment